Thursday, April 8, 2010

emotions' unrestricted fly ( felicity in waiting )


My endearment never waits for something that I surely know would bring me just to a corner, I care to wait because I know I may get possibilities of having fierce affection towards someone, future experience which I know would be synonymous to my own contentment, someone who's innate all about likes in a relationship.Insisting isn't a part of my script, like most people who were labeled wise, I may also be one of the most clever guys you'll ever know. I wouldn't insist mine If It's nauseous to someone's part.

"THIS ONE'S FOR YOU BABE" (reposted from facebook):

"Waiting" is different to "Insisting", kaya ko'ng magmahal ng walang katauhan, love indeed has no boundaries, just let me be HAPPY, masaya ako sa nararamdaman ko kahit alam ko'ng pwedeng walang patunguhan, ok na sakin na nakikita ko mukha mo sa facebook"   

I maybe waiting for nothing but I know what I'm feeling is extremely satisfying, CARE TO JUST LET ME BE.. A DREAMER.

3 comments:

  1. beybe ang saklap nmn ng lovelife mo //
    dont worry im always here for you too
    waiting for ur love beybe :(( *

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats wat love is all about.. , if dun ka talaga masaya and your satisfied living your life that way,, eh di good for you.. i think we have the same perception of what your trying to reach out your readers.. god bless

    ReplyDelete