Thursday, April 1, 2010

loathe in a sudden "I need a life soon"


It's late in the afternoon, I had my "brunch" (breakfast+lunch) and got bloated with our viand. Why I woke up this late? Hmmm... As usual, I did hang out somewhere last night. I accompanied my cousin elijah 'til dawn and had chance to meet her friends. I had fun indeed, i was able to meet some good dancers from our school "ISKO", had buckets of beer from the first 'til we hopped into the next bar "coal", part of it again i wasn't able to take notice that I'm getting drunk so I ended like I was craving for a moment to get sober, we had a walk, did chat about anything and actually, intended to get myself into their company to know them well.

 Got ourselves back home past 5am, Of course, in facebook, I still cared to post about the night's before I sleep. Over all It was really fun, I really find my self happy seeing new faces and eventually making new friends, the reason why I could not remember some of the old ones I've met, hahaha! sorry! (early sign of aging I guess).

Now I'm thinking about what will happen next, maybe in a little while or later tonight, that I don't know! I'm still thankful that I have something like my laptop and my phone to enjoy ordinary hours. A question just popped, until when I'm being in this kind of things? I need to get a life soon though I expected this phase about myself who's about to graduate. It's good that I'm feeling something wrong and not just enjoyment from doing nothing. I should be setting up plans on my career by now.

1 comment:

  1. am i admiring you?
    i really don't know.
    i always admire what i really don't understand.

    ReplyDelete