Friday, April 2, 2010

My repentance (It feels like flagellation)


Holy Thursday afternoon, I cooked for myself earlier because I woke up without anybody around, my aunt went to high street to purchase something. I'm helping now preparing lunch, while gyrating fish over the pan, I'm seeing a lot of people passing by, the opening of our house is almost a wide window where we could actually see what's happening outside. Some are enjoying their day, spreading over mat for swimming pool. From those scenes, I just realized that some are not into the spirit of lent. Some are not doing significant stuff, just fun and enjoyment.

I'm not doing much as well but helping my aunt with chores at least. Also watching lent shows over the television for some moral lessons to obtain, maybe simple activities but I know would do just good. Since yesterday I have this vice I'm straining not to do, SMOKE. I have couple of sticks around my cot and yet I'm Ignoring them. I just  included an elude to give part for my repentance. This maybe as hard as doing flagellation because I'm skewed to puffing cigar, I know this one's a good transition for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment